Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Numbers

I did my numbers post a few months ago. Trooper thought it was weird. I like it and so did others...so here we go again!

4...the age of my oldest, the floor my apartment is on, the number of #2s of Peyton's I changed today before 12:30

1...days until I pick up Peyton's 1 year picture from being framed.

80, no 60, no 40...the number of nails I am in charge of cutting. I check 40 that I do not cut. Parker will only let Trooper cut them and Paige...well the girl eats anything and I have not had to cut any of her nails in months...gross!

4 1/2 the number of sweet potato pancakes Peyton had for breakfast...3 of his, 1 of mine, and Parker even shared 1/2 of his with his ever hungry brother

46...the number of inches in Trooper's new TV...I think

1...the number of days until my first GNO here in Austin

6...the days until my play date with Amy...from Rockwall

1 1/2...the hours we spent at a play date with Lynsey...friend from Belton

0...the number of things my kids broke at the play date

3...the number of happy kids after a great morning of sand, bubbles, swing, wagon ride, and playroom time after the play date, the number of loads of laundry I have done today and the number of kids sleeping...nap time...right now!

That is it for now...off to fold those clothes!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are weird babe! :)