Thursday, May 7, 2009

We are out!

Signed, sealed, and almost delivered.

We were packed yesterday, loaded and signed today, and will be moved in tomorrow.

It is real, but I don't think it has hit me.

Driving the big kids to school this morning I realized it was my last time to go across the lake to FBC Rockwall. It was my last time to sit in the drop off line. It was my last time to roll down the window and tell the kids that I love them and to have a great day.

After coming home from dropping off the kids, Peyton and I cleaned, packed a few things and loaded them in my car. Peyton took a nap. I cleaned. We both ate. We cleaned again. Trooper came home and we closed things out on the house, then were off to the signing.

15 minutes later, with copies in hand, we were done with signing and Trooper was on his way to get Parker and Paige from school. They then went on toward Belton. Peyton went with me to a doctor's appointment and then we were about an hour behind them.

I am sitting at my parent's house right now. Paige and Peyton are asleep here. Parker and Trooper are in Austin getting things settled before the truck comes tomorrow. I also have word that we have our computer now...pictures coming...some time next week...

Off to Austin we go...

Roweltt/Rockwall we will not forget...and Emily, I will still call you every morning at 8:30...Carissa I know you are not until at least 9.

Thank you all so much for your prayers...please keep them coming!

Photobucket

No comments: