Thursday, May 14, 2009

Challenge

Challenge...

No, I am not talking about 3 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment.

No, I am not talking about 2 flights of stairs to go to the car, park, or pool.

No, I am not talking about 3 flights of stairs to go on a walk, jog, or bike ride.

No, I am not talking about being with our Trooper during the week for 3 weeks per month.

No, I am not talking about taking care of 3 kids...one wanting to always be right or have it his way. Another wanting to push the baby over, hug him while his fast in pressed into the floor, or chew on and destroy everything. The final one wants to be held at all the hard times, gets out of his high chair buckles, and likes to play in potty water.

No, I am not talking about being a stay at home mom.

No, I am not talking about finding to workout other than going on a jog with the kids since I have to watch out for people down stairs and I do not have a gym membership with childcare and Trooper is gone during the week so I cannot use the gym at the complex.

What AM I talking about...

My Snack Challenge!!!!

Since getting pregnant, breastfeeding, pregnant, breastfeeding, pregnant, and breastfeeding, I have developed a habit of snacking. It has not been a problem...until now. I have known this is coming for some time now, but that does not make it easier. Now, when I say snack, it has never been the healthiest option. What did it really matter?!!?!?! I was working out, eating well otherwise, and it was for the baby...right??? Well now it is all for ME!!! I have to keep telling myself that. Luckily here at the apartment I cannot go out and grab something to snack on as easily. So my real challenge is at the store...

Oh the joy of Kids, the snacks I ate for them, the habits I made for them, the weight I gained and lost for them and the NEW habit I must make so my thighs do not embarrass them (or me!),

Photobucket

No comments: