Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little blog break

Well from pictures at least.

Last Friday and Saturday Trooper and I had a HUGE garage sale. We sold a truck load of stuff that we are not taking with us. In that we sold our computer. As you can see I am still trying to update the blog...I am not adding pictures though. We should be getting our laptop Memorial weekend. So until then any updates may be short or far between!

Well the movers are coming tomorrow (Wednesday) to pack our house. I have not really come to accept that this is really happening. I was leaving a message for a friend on the phone and said something about me going out of town on Thursday...I am not just going out of town...I am leaving and moving and breaking away from my comfort zone.

Some of my friends and I got together for Girls Night Out on Sunday evening. It was great to get together. As I looked around the group...all of the girls were in my very first ABF at Lake Pointe. We all spend several years together before the class split. We all had babies, scrapbooked, took food to each other, went on retreats, talked each other through miscarriages and surprise babies, and just did life. Looking around the table of girls, not many remain in the same ABF or even church, but we are all still close. When we get together it is like time has not passed. It was a special class where we met, a special night we had together, and a wonderful group of girls that I will SO miss.

Yes, I cried.

Yes, I am crying now.

I know that my time here in Rowlett is coming closer and closer to a close. I also know that this is God's will for us. We have had friends and family that love us ask out of concern about our moving now. Trooper and I prayed about this and the Lord answered above and beyond...IT IS MY WILL! That being from the kids getting into preschool to the quick house sale to the huge garage sale success and more. We are so blessed to be #1 in the Lord's will and #2 to have so many people who love and care for us. Please continue to pray for us as well.

Well...time for bed...the movers will be here to pack my home very soon...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daniel, Alicia, Gage and Inara said...

It's okay Jami...I'm crying too. We will miss you guys!!