Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Back at it with McMama's Not Me Monday's

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not take over 4 hours over 2 days just to get my kitchen under control after the unpack on Friday and Saturday. Not after Trooper had spent about 2 hour actually unpacking about 90% of the kitchen. No, not me.

I did not flip out when I arrived at my parent's house and they have a TV and Computer. In flipping out and finally feeling connected I then did not join facebook to feel even more connected. I also did not then wonder, "When am I going to have time for that...I already blog...and am behind in pictures for that as well." No, not me.

I did not do a little happy dance at my parent's house when Trooper called and said he already got the laptop and I was not going to have to wait until we got it at Memorial Day Weekend. No, not me.

I did not have Trooper plug in our old DVR from Rowlett to that we could catch up on Lost and Office that we did not have a chance to see before selling our old TV. No, not me.

On Wednesday, I did not forget to pull out Parker's T-ball stuff for his final game of the season. Then, I did not have to go through and open boxes that the movers had already packed that morning in order to find it. I did not, though, only have to cut into one box since the labeled well. No, not me.

I did not forget to tell Trooper that Peyton took his first step on Wednesday until Friday. No, not me.

I did not have a wonderful mother's day. Trooper did not make breakfast for me (whole wheat toast, my dad's fresh eggs cooked over medium...I think...yum-o), and take me out to lunch after church. When we got back home, he did not left me take a nap while he tried to get Parker and Paige to take one as well. While I was napping, he did not DO THE LAUNDRY!!! Then he did not let me get away and go to the gym for a little while. No, not me. No not Trooper. No, I do not love him and the kids who all helped me become a mother.

I am not sitting here after going to the gym and wal-mart and then stay up to write this post and instead of delaying that post for "Monday"...well for me it is not Monday. No, not me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a cute family you have.
(found your blog through MckMama's)