Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week while at the pool, I did not pull the lounge chair in the water so I could sit and read a magazine while P1 and P2 swam and P3 walked around the chair. No, not me.

When leaving the above pool trip, I did not watch my daughter throw a fit. She did not proceed to throw her towel into the water. I then did not tell her she needed to bring it to me. She then did not obey me. I surely did not congratulate her on making wise choices all the while not turning my head and laughing at the faces she was making while working so hard to pull the heavy towel. Not, not Paige. No, not me.

After retrieving the towel from Paige, wringing it out, and carrying it along with the 2 bags and the baby, I them did not give Paige a life jacket to carry. She did not then, about 15 feet later start to throw another fit about wanting to carry something different. She then did not proceed to pitch a fit about it for the next few minutes as I was able to get her across the street to our building, but still holding onto the life jacket I had her carry. No, not Paige. No, not me.

While at the park (the same day as above) for dinner, Paige did not decide it was the perfect time to have to go #2 in her Dora panties. Trooper and I had also not just used all the wipes up but 1. I then did not go to the car, find her panties, a sample package of 4 wipes that were stuck in Peyton's bag for over a year, and proceed to clean her put. She also did not get it on her skirt a little, so I totally did not just send her out to play for another 45 minutes in her shirt and clean Dora panties. I am also totally not thankful to MY Lord and Savior for the wipes and the fact that Paige had on a skirt instead of a dress like 95% of the time. No, not Paige. No, not me!

After putting the kids to bed (same night as above), I did not have a small glass of wine with our movie. I did not then forget to put the glass away. The following morning, Paige then did not find the glass. She then did not bite a chunk out of the glass and hand it to Trooper. No, not Paige. No, not me!
Oh the joys of children! You have to love them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Daniel, Alicia, Gage and Inara said...

Oh my gosh, what a day! I can't believe she bit the glass! That's hilarious...well, from an outsider looking in. ;) Hope you are enjoying Austin!!