Monday, January 26, 2009

Numbers...

Well today I have been thinking about numbers...I guess it is the old math teacher still left in me. Here are the numbers I was thinking about today..

2.5-3 The number of inches in diameter the pancakes I made are.

16 The number of sweet potato pancakes I made today

4 The number of people eating pancakes today at breakfast...Trooper was NOT one of them

4 The number of pancakes my 9 month old had to eat...after milk and fruit!

11.3 The number of weeks until my baby it a year old...plus the number of weeks until I am done breastfeeding!

8 The number of different books I have read since October 30th.

0 The number of books I read all of the way through in the 15 months prior.

228 Oh wait...book #8, I am on this page...started that on Sunday evening

104 Monday evening, this is how many pages I have left

3 The number of times that I read 4 off the books I started since late October

17 The age of Avril (my niece via Leslie and Kevin)...by days that is

10 The longest (by days) that one of my best friends (Carissa) will still be pregnant with Cannon

5 The number of popcorn pieces I cleaned up out of my car after coming home from music class...Parker and Paige each ate had their own bag...they did not drop any...it was all me! I sat Paige's down so she could get in her seat and a few fell out...they don't let food drop that often.

6 The number of days Peyton has been on his growth spurt...wanting to wake at 6:15 (I don't let him get up until closer to 7 though he usually gets up at 7:30) as well as eating TONS of food!

2 The number of words Peyton is saying...dadda and momma

11 The time I am going to bed...good night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I got it colored on Christmas Eve, and I was hoping for it to fade, but no not at all! I have even been washing it with cheap shampoo to try and strip it. I have had my hair black before and actually gone to a lady who tried to strip it and couldn't. Of course I went to someone else and she was able to fix it, but she says my hair takes color really fast! I just hope my hair lady that I go to now can fix it! I'm sure she can. I look so washed out, and of course I am not tan at all right now!