Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


Well this week I decided to participate in McMama's "Not Me!" Monday.

When Trooper arrived home from work early while Paige and Peyton were still sleeping, I did not bribe Parker with the remainder of his Sonic drink to go with Trooper to the gym so I could have more time to myself. No, not me!

Trooper and I did not agree when called about an hour before church on Saturday night to watch Paige's 2 year old class of 12 kids. Trooper did not while there ask me to do diaper duty with a smile on his face. I did not then in return smile to myself when he and another worker were left with the reminder the kids in the room while I did diapers one by one. I did not also smile to myself when the kid that would not stop crying/wanted his daddy was clinging to Trooper...oh the look on his face when I just called out another kid's name to change a diaper. No, not us...no, not me!

I did not just put on a video for the kids so I could take a shower and wash my hair. No, not me!

I did not bride my kids on 2 different evening with a chocolate covered strawberry in order for them to eat their veggies. No, not me!




..

.

I did not eat more than one snack per day (including making salsa this morning just for more snacking) and claim it all in the name of breastfeeding. No, not me!

Paige received her 1st hair cut on Saturday morning. I did not bribe her with ice cream if she did good. Even when they gave her a sucker when she left, I did not then take her over to McDonald's for a cone. When there, I did not then share some on my ice cream with 9 month old Peyton. No, not me!



.

.

.



Photobucket

No comments: