Saturday, January 10, 2009

PAIGE!!!!

On Tuesday, I put Paige, Parker, and Peyton all down for nap about 2. I had to get the kids up by 4:05 in order to get Paige's hair fixed, changed, and shoes on and Peyton fed and changed so we could start loading the car by 4:25 to leave for my aerobic class by 4:30. I heard Paige come out of her room just after 4. I was on my way to put Parker and Paige's juice, the diaper bag, my music and other stuff in the car. I came in and went straight up stairs. I found her in Parker's room, but she was not wearing ANYTHING on the bottom! We had gone on a walk/ride just before nap and her pants were drawn to the puddle in the rode along with her socks and shoes. I just took the wet pants, sock and shoes off for nap...not thinking anything of it. Well, when she did not have a diaper on and since our day and half of potty training was a bust over the holidays (for another post) I did not know what I was going to find when I entered her room.

There was poop!!!!! Sheets. Pillow cases. Blankets. Diaper...that is still in question as to if it was ever actually in the diaper. I did not have time for this! I had to put things in the wash (of course I do sheets on Mondays...why could this not have happened on Sunday when I was about to wash sheets again). Not everything at once of course since her room is white, light pink, and hot pink. Then I had to clean her up, put on her clothes. Luckily Peyton is a fast eater and there was not traffic on the way to my class at the Sachse gym.

After class of course, I had poopy pink things waiting for my when I walked through the door to be washed...all in all an eventful afternoon...
Photobucket

3 comments:

KerrisKorner said...

Fun!! I can't believe you have a "wash the sheets" day...you are so organized! Mine are lucky if they get washed every few weeks! I can't wait to hear about the potty training...

April said...

It seems like each kid has to have a "poop all over the place" day at least once. I've been meaning to let you know Trooper sent Nick the link to your blog and I've been reading it for a while. We have one at http://nick-eli-sam.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. hope you guys are doing well.

Mama Clegg said...

We had a similar incident with Zanna around that age. She decided to take off the diaper and play with it instead of napping. Her room looked like a crime scene, instead of blood it was poop! Luckily, mommy was out that afternoon and Travis got to clean it all up! Whenever I came home all I could smell was bleach and poop! What fun times!!!