Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Peyton and Custard

The kids have discovered custard and love it. Peyton...well he really loves it.

On Saturday we went to eat burgers and hotdogs at the custard shop. Afterwards, Trooper and Paige went to the counter the get the custard. When Trooper sat the custard down...he squeeled with glee so loud that people's heads turned! It was too funny and too cute!

Paige had only brought back 4 spoons, but Peyton would not let go of his spoon. I had to hop up and grab another just to get a bite.

Little P is too funny!

Photobucket

2 comments:

East Asia Browns said...

When I first read this I thought the "he" that squealed with delight was Trooper. It made me laugh out loud. Now I realize it was Peyton. It is still cute.

East Asia Browns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.