Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not run out of night time diapers for Paige while at my parent's house and use one of Peyton's on her. It also then did not fit my skinny little girl. No, not me.

Speaking of night time diapers. I did not then on purpose leave the diaper off once we got home from my parent's house and Paige then did not wake up every day dry since!!! No, not Paige. No, not me.

Trooper and I did not take the kids to the Austin Farmer's market on Saturday. They did not get to pick out a veggie that they wanted. After playing at the pool later that day, we did not come in and have the veggies for lunch. Parker does not keep asking if the carrots he is eating are market carrots. I then did not buy more carrots at H-E-B when we had ran out of said carrots...and I will surely not keep telling him that those carrots he keep gobbling up are market carrots as well. No, not me.

I did not go to Once Upon A Child to get bows. Again. (This time they really were not all for me...a few were for Avril...the P's cousin). While there I did not find brand new Keds in Paige's size in the style I wanted for 1/4th the price of the new ones from Stride Rite!!!! YES!!! I mean...NO!!! No, not for Avril. No, not for Paige. No, not me!

I did not put breakfast in the crock pot on for Monday morning on to cook Sunday night just before going to bed. Do not stay tuned for that recipe! No, not me!

Now it is your turn to tell me what you did not do this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great NMM! I loved that you can fool kids into eating veggies if they think it is cool!

Lisa Noel said...

i have not also bought a few bows...even though i have all boys :)

http://lisanoel03.blogspot.com/2009/05/not-me-monday-6-1-09.html