Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Mondays

Here is my latest addition of McMama's: not me Mondays...

Well last week Trooper did not go see a house of a floor plan and builder that we like. No, not Trooper.

The kids and I did not then go by the house as well the following day...because we were so looking for a new home the was already built. No, not the kids. No, not me.

I then did not love the house and the lot so much the Trooper and I did not go out again. We then did not go and put a bid on the house and get it! No, not us.

I then did not spend just about all of Thursday on the phone doing loan stuff because we are not closing July 10th!!! No, not me.

We then did not go out of town to get away from house stuff and to see family that Thursday night. While in New Braunsfels, Trooper and I did not have date night, ice cream one night, and custard the following day. No, not us.

On Sunday for father's day I did not make pancakes for Trooper. They were not my flax seed sweet potato pancakes. When making them I did measure out the large unknown amount of flax seed meal that I put in the pancakes. I was then not informed from more than one member of my family (later in the day), that doing so was a great idea. Oops! No, not me!

Last...but not least, I am not typing this post in Belton(where I am not working FBC Belton' VBS.) and typing on my new phone...no more drops please. No, not me!

Now it is your turn...what have you not done today...

Photobucket

1 comment:

vburnette@att.net said...

It is so nice to hear that you have found a wonderful home so soon! Please send a pic!

Georgia Family