Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I never...

I never put up Peyton's 1 year picture and info...Trooper just wiped out our computer (selling in a moving sale the weekend) and I was able to pull it off the external hard drive! Mark, Bobby, and Trooper, above all, should be proud of me!

Back to the info...Peyton is 28 1/2 inches (just under 10%) and 18 pounds 11 ounces (just under 5%). No failure to thrive because he did gain some weight since the 9 month visit. The doctor did ask if he ate well. If that might be a reason why he is not that heavy...I thought of that comment at dinner last week (just a few hours after the visit). Peyton ate over 3/4 of a chicken breast, 1/2 a banana, 2 bell pepper strips, homemade sweet potato baby food with rice cereal, then drank about 6oz of breast milk from his cup. Oh and all but one bite of a 2 fajita size tortilla cheese quesadilla. Does he have an eating problem...no! He eats more than I do some times!
Honestly I was never worried about the weight. Parker and Paige are now and have always been thin. Remember me saying this about Paige's weight and this about Parker's from this past fall. Neither one of the had made it above 50% since sometime before their 2 month visit years ago. The height though was very different. He is a lot shorter than Paige and Parker who were in the 85-95% at 1 year. Every baby is different and I would not take it ANY other way. He is my little man who still loves to cuddle so him being the size of a 9 month old works out just fine with me!

Photobucket

No comments: