Friday, April 24, 2009

Kids...

I know that a lot of us have kids (or maybe just 1). They are a hard blessing. They are a sweet blessing. They are a mess of a blessing. They can be an unexpected blessing. They are a blessing to others beyond mom and dad. NO, I am not about to tell you I am having #4...I still have a few years left on my IUD. I was just enjoying and loving my kids today.

I am currently down at my parent's house in Belton. On Wednesday Peyton got sick in his bed and had a fever (cut 1st top tooth on Tuesday afternoon after morning shots!) from cutting tooth. Paige...well was being Paige. She only broke 2 things (a cross and a plastic bike that I rode when I was young)...no potty accidents though. Parker was great...other than wanting everything his way and pushing his sister and dragging his brother out of the way to get it done just right for Parker.

At the end of the evening after the kids were all in bed my dad said, " I hope tomorrow is a better day for you."

I responded, "Today was great...pretty normal, but thanks!" Oh, the life of a mom with little ones!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

Great thoughts! You are a great mom! We'll be in town the first of June...if you are around, let's get together...we can swim at my parents with the kids or leave the kids with our parents and catch up! i think amy is trying to put something together