Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day to all!

When I was young, as kids we were to keep kitchen scraps (for the chickens in the backyard...I never even bought eggs until I was 19...I am a little of an egg snob, too...only free range and/or organic or from my dad's backyard...not my mom's backyard...she does not claim those square feet of the yard as hers). We collected cans. We saved our bags from the stores. Our cans were saved and crushed. We even reused freezer baggies. Some if it was good for chickens, good for wallet, and good for earth. We all need and should do our part to help our our plant...as humans as well as Christians.

So do what you can today, tomorrow, and every day to show the Lord we are thankful for the world he has given us. Be a faithful servant to the Lord and show others even in how you treat our plant. I know that our church even started recycling unwanted/unwanted portions of bulletins to help out out plant. Every little bit from everyone helps out plant and our temporary home here on earth. Treat her well!

Matthew 25:21'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

love those leech eggs! miss you!