Tuesday, November 4, 2008

doctor, doctor, doctor

Since the first week of October, we have been to the doctor EVERY WEEK at least 2 times!!

I (Jami) have been 3 times...one for a refill on allergy meds for before they arrived and twice for a change in allergy meds because things were not working!

Parker has been 3 times (4th next week for his 6 month tube check)...one for an ear/q-tip event, one for an infections, and one for his 4 year visit. As far as his 4 year went...he is 34 pound and 41 inches. He is up 4 pounds and 4 inches from last year. That puts him at about the 35% for weight and 70% for height. Parker also had his hearing and vision tested...he passed both!

Peyton has been to the doctor 6 times (7 if you include this Friday for his tube check from the ENT and 8 if you include in 2 weeks the 2nd round of flu shots that he will need since it is his 1st time getting it) and the hospital 1 time for tubes...1 was a 6 month wcc, 2 were for ear infections, 1 was for the bumps on his head, 1 was a check on his boy parts, and TODAY's was a sinus infection.

I think they laugh at me when I walk into the doctor's office. They do not even ask my name or the kids' names anymore. Well...I think if I came with Paige they would. She has only been in 2 times for something other than a jaundice check as a newborn or a scheduled wcc. Once she was throwing up all day and they wanted to check her for dehydration. The other was having her checked her out for speech delays/hearing loss (yes delay, no loss) this summer before she started her weekly speech therapy.

I did knock on wood before I left the office and prayed for the health of my children on my own, with the kids, and with Trooper today...just like most days!

Oh the life of a mom...I know I would not trade it...Would you?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgia Family said...

What cute pics and, of course, we love the cowboy and cowgirl pic. We hae already downloaded it and it will be framed and put with our other 'cowboys', Daddy Trooper and Uncle Clint whose pics were taken when they were just little ones, about six years old.
We really would like to be with you this Christmas.
Love, Georgia grandparents!