Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 things...

Peyton 7 month and So long since blogging...
Peyton is 7 months (WOW!) today. Right now he is 27 inches, 15 pounds and 3 onces. He is FINALLY eatting food! He decided just this past 8 days that he really wants to eat. Before that he would only take about 2 bites and be done with it. He loves squash the most right now...Paige loves his star puffs.

Sorry it has been so long since I blogged. Have been reading and lost track of time. Emily T. gave me a book a few weeks ago. I let it sit and did not read more than 1-2 pages at a time for about 2-3 weeks. Her and Carissa both had read it and said they really enjoyed it. I am not a real big reader. The day of Peyton's tubes being placed in I decided to take it with me to the hospital. If I could not get into the book, I would give it back to Emily. I could not put it down! I had to leave it in my car the following day and the reminder of the weekend because I had to get things ready for Parker's party and we had family in town that weekend. I started it again the following Monday and finished it Friday morning (500 pages). I picked up the next book, finished by Sunday (560 + pages). The 3rd book, finished by Tuesday (600 + pages). The 4th and final book in the series and finished by Friday (750 + pages). I loved them all. The movie for the 1st book comes out this Friday. Read the book first. It is WONDERFUL!!! The 1st book is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight Series. I read each of them in a day. I've gotten about 6 of my friends here in MD to read them and we all got tickets for the movie for the midnight showing Friday morning!!! So glad that you read and liked them too!!!!!

The Maybin's said...

i just finished up karen kingsbury and want to start the twilight series over thanksgiving! thanks for sharing!