Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday

Okay it is Not me Monday time again. Below is what I have totally not done Italicthis past week. Now, don't visit MckMama and she what she has not been up to either...

Last week I did not wear workout clothes 3 different days. Of those days I did not work out 2 of them. On the 3rd day that I did not wear the clothes, I surely did not put them on because I had errands to run and did not have time to really get ready so that was my excuse for looking the way I did. No, not me.

Last Wednesday I did not meet some of the girls from a moms group for the church we have been visiting as a park with our kids. I surely did not have pool stuff in the car. When we left, I did not notice my kids were totally disgusting and in need of a serious bath. I did not instead drive to my community pool, put swim clothes on in the car, and have pool time to clean off before nap. No, not me.

Trooper and I did not realize that our gym has childcare on Sundays so we did not bring a change of clothes in the car for after church. We then did not change and go to the gym (about 100 yards from where our church currently meets) before taking the kids home for lunch. No, not Trooper and I.

I then did not step on the scale while at the gym and see my HIGH weight!!! I did not totally wonder WHAT HAVE I BEEN PUTTING IN MY MOUTH and WHAT HAVE I NOT BEEN DOING AT THE GYM (well other than not putting on gym clothes so I can get ready and run errands). I then did not set a goal for myself to lose X pounds before my birthday in 7 weeks. I did not totally do that so you do not have to ask about it later (saying it out loud does not totally make you more accountable for it right...). No, not me.

Right now Paige (yes Paige), Parker, and Peyton are not all 3 asleep and so I am totally not about to get stuff done...Gotta not go...No, not the kids. No, not me!

Now it is your turn to let me know what you have not done this week

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

I am so with you on a goal! 7 weeks...really...until my big boy turns 4!! wow! you will, of course, have to celebrate your success (because you will reach it!) with a new outfit or a day ALONE!!

keep up the great work!
emily