Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Lord was watching over Paige...

On Thursday night Trooper and I were cleaning out the garage. It was 80+ degrees outside and felt great. The kids were helping/playing with us. Paige wanted to play in the suburban. Trooper let her in and went back to cleaning. I commented that I would have to fix all the buttons and mirrors when I got back in the car to drive. A few minutes later I went to throw something in the trash. Since Friday is trash day and our trash was already CRAZY full, I walked it to the trash can by the street. We did have a trash bag already going in the garage, but it was a diaper with a #2 so I wanted to get it out. That is where the Lord came in...I almost did not. When I was walking beside the car I saw Paige crying. I opened the door to see what was wrong (Parker was not in there so I knew he could not have taken something from her). Upon opening the door, tears were coming down her cheeks, but no sound was coming from her screams. I pulled her out, did the Heimlich twice, and the mint from Sonic came flying out! First she laughed, then cried in her daddy's arms. THANK YOU JESUS for letting me see her!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so scary! The Lord is so amazing! Thank you Jesus!

Kayce said...

How scary! Glad Paige is ok. Thanks be to God!!