Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here is my "Not Me Monday "

Well I did not find Paige in the bathroom one day last week during nap...diaper off and poop on the floor, her blanket, and toilet paper all over the bathroom (that she had wet in the toilet in efforts to clean herself). No, not me...

I did not find Paige this past weekend during nap in the bathroom with toilet paper in the potty to the point of overflowing from her flushing. The potty water then flowing over the potty onto the floor where it met the bath confetti (that is soap/bubble bath when you add water...oh and it is colored) ALL OVER THE BATHROOM! No, not me...

I did not, in an effort to keep stealth Paige in her room for nap time to actually take a nap sit outside her room and read a book in the playroom for nap time today. I did not then 2 hours later go the get Paige up from nap find her on the floor with her dress up clothes all out of her dresser, tutu on, diaper off, and poop EVERYWHERE!!!! No, not me...

Photobucket

No comments: