Friday, July 24, 2009

Tour of Our Home...Part 4


Today is Part 4 of 5 in our home tour. Today we are completing the downstairs portion of the tour. As you enter our home from the front door, you turn to the play room on our left (part 1 of the tour) or the the living room on the right (part 3 of the tour). On the way to the living room, you pass an arched opening to right and a door to the left.
Beyond the arch is the office nook (it is also situated under the stairs)

Behind the door is the powder room.
.....
If you pass through the living, dining, and kitchen (part 3 of the tour), you come to an opening that will lead you to...
the pantry,
the mud room area (in L-O-V-E with this area),
the laundry room (behind a closed door:)),
and the garage (not pictured).
I hope you have enjoyed. Yes...I know I still have not done my bedroom, bath, kids bath, or Parker's room...Coming soon so stay tuned.
I hope you have enjoyed...so let us know what you think!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mama Clegg said...

Beautiful Home! Glad to hear you are adjusting well!!

Brandy

The Maybin's said...

the next house i live in WILL have a mud area...i LOVE that! thanks for showing us your new home! i'm not sure when we will fly to austin again...but we can stop by and see you next time! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Is that a built-in, in your mud area? I have the cubbies in our laundry room and tried hang hooks on the walls, but the backpacks were too heavy (and we don't even take books in the backpacks yet). I need something else like your piece!

Katie said...

What a beautiful home - I'm sure you are enjoying it! I can't believe it's already decorated and unpacked ... you work quickly!

When we moved to Texas 4 years ago (can't believe it's been that long), I had serious culture shock! It took me a long time to feel like I was "at home" ... and sometimes I still don't feel like I'm home. Things will get easier for you as you adjust. I guess the beauty of missing people and places is the fact that they were ever in our lives at all. If we had nothing to miss, it wouldn't be saying much about where we'd been along the way, right? Hang in there!