Monday, July 20, 2009

Peyton's 15 month check up...

Well Peyton had his 15 month check up today. He is still our little man. He is currently 20 pounds and 4 ounces (with a wet diaper on). That makes him in the 5% for his weight. His height...well he is 29 3/4 inches. We have not broken the 30 in barrier just yet. That puts him in the 15%.

So he is the weight of a typical 9 month old and the length of a typical 12 month old. No wonder so many people tell me he looks like he is younger than 15 months (that is until I put the picture of him in his shoes on Twitter/Facebook last night...he looked too big in tennis shoes).

Stay toned for the continuation of the home tour tomorrow (we are in Belton tonight looking after my folks house for a few days while they visiting my sister and her family of 3), but my camera cord is in the room with Peyton. So, until then...

Photobucket

No comments: