Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few firsts

At the begining of the month we took a trip to the big "B"...Belton.
There is a park within walking distance of GiGi and Grumpy (Jami's Parents) house. The kids love going there at least once every trip down. Here is Parker going down the slide.
After the Park, Paige was a little pooped and had her Uncle Mark give her a ride home




One of Jami's best friends from high school, Beth, stopped by with her crew to see our crew. We both have new little boys and have 3 kids total. We have another friend, Jennifer, who will have her 3rd (boy as well) by the end of this month. This is the 2nd time all 3 of us have been pregnant/had newborns together. It only seems like yesterday we were riding in our 1989 chevy cavaliers around Belton...on the way to H.E.B. to buy our favorite kind of Blue Bell (that is no longer being made)...anyways...
Here is Peyton getting his first bottle...he did not miss mommy for one second. I guess he is like any man, will take food from whom ever, when ever.
Peyton has also had his first shower as well as his first bath. Here is a picture of his at his first bath...that he slept through.
Parker and Paige at the Park. Parker enjoyed saying, "All aboard!" Well that and telling mommy where I needed to be on the train. Peyton was fast asleep in the Moby Wrap on mommy...I LOVE THE WRAP. Much better than the carrier thing I had with Parker and Paige. It gives me 2 free hands and he can use it longer than a regular sling.
Paige on the swing...for at least 10 minutes. She is loving the swing more and more lately. Parker loved it at her age as well. Tonight, I pushed on the swing for about 15 minutes on the back porch until it was time for dinner.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the fun we had in our '89 cavies. Our first car with true keyless entry! It was great to see you and your kids. You have a beautiful family. The picture of Paige on Mark's shoulders is super cute!

Anonymous said...

So you have no idea how thrilled I am to have FINALLY made your blog! The picture of me and Paige is wonderful and is on my desktop with a nice sage/olive green backdrop...I've shown my students and they love it...I mean her--Paige!