Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peyton's Dedication and Paige's Party

On Friday the 12th, Peyton was dedicated at church. Here are a few pics from that night...Trooper and Parker are back there, but where they are standing it is hard to see them. Peyton feel asleep in Jami's arms while waiting for our turn.



Here is Jami, Will (the 3Ps cousin that is 12 days younger then Peyton), Peyton, and Trooper




Paige...in Mommy's shoes after dedication...Daddy is getting a little nervous about Paige and shoes!





On Saturday the 13th, we had Paige's 2nd birthday gathering at our house. For the most part it was just family. She had a great time and loved all of her little gifts!

Parker was the gift helper...and a great one!










Here is Peyton before the party...
Party...I LOVE to party!







Wait...did you say the party was for Paige?







Not for me...I think I might...







CRY!!!!!







I know...everyone just left...my cue to get up from nap and my pre-party fit!

Well...he slept through the entire party!!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

KerrisKorner said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Paige!!! Such a big girl!