Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Peyton...getting too big too fast!

Well Peyton has been rolling from tummy to back for about 2 months now. A few weeks ago he started back to side. Today he made it from back all the way to tummy!!!! This is (with fingers crossed) our last little one and he is getting too big too fast. Luckly we have friends (Kerri, Carissa, Angie, Leslie, Allison, Julie, Kristi, Stacie, Beth, Amy, Emily, and MANY more!) that are pregnant and we get to hold and hand off! It is just hard to see your little one...last little one...growing up so fast.

I will post pictures over the weekend...4 month pics! Again, it is going too fast!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I loved reading your blog! You have such a beautiful family. It sounds like Peyton and Daphne are only about a week apart in age.

I am glad to see that you are doing so well!

KerrisKorner said...

I'm sad...they grow up WAY TOO FAST!! You are more than welcome to hold my baby anytime you want!